Blended ACD & Advanced Call Routing (ACR)
The Flexible Solution to Your Business and Customer Needs
Modern call centers often have a tough time balancing their business needs with customer demands – Gradient blended ACD and ACR helps you effectively manage both. From a business standpoint, agents can make an unlimited number of outbound sales calls. On the customer side, clients calling in canreceive prompt, efficient service.
Benefits of a blended system:
- Allows speedy switching of calls, emails, chat, SMS, and social media contacts.
- Routes customers quickly and capably– pairing them with the most suitable resource.
- Sets criteria and filtering rules to route and transfer calls based on time of day, agent availability, and customer needs.
- Handles each call according to priority, in a blended manner.
- Increases agent productivity and reduces idle time.
- Provides tools for monitoring each blended queue.
Calls can be routed based on:
- Agent skills or competency.
- Agent behavior or past performance.
- Assigning calls across multiple channels.
- Routing across multiple ACD systems.
- Routing calls directly to an expert.
- Real time High Volume Inbound and Outbound Routing
- Automatic Call Routing
- Customizable and Script-based Routing
- Unlimited and Intelligent Global Queues
- Wait Time Management
- Wait Time Announcement
- Wait Time Prediction
- Queue Overflow Transfers
- Real Time Queue Management and Monitoring
- Statistics and SLA management
- Time of Day, Day of Week Aware Routing
- Remote Queue Monitoring APIs
- Web Compatible ACD Queue
- Callbacks for Call Drops
- Notification to Agents
- High Wait Time Notification for Managers