Hosted Contact Center
State-of-the-Art Cloud Management
Gradient hosted contact center can save you time and money by handling all of your software management needs. Our pay-per-use solution lets you operate your entire contact center application in the cloud. We will do the work for you, along with delivering 24/7 service.
Advantages of Gradient Hosted Contact Center
- Eliminates maintenance and promotes flexibility in usage.
- Managers do not have to deal with technical problems, which allows them more time to deal with customer and staffing issues.
- Removes the cost of investing in network infrastructure, software licenses, etc.
- Upgrades – including integrations – are handled by us.
- Reduces the pressure on your IT department.
- Comes with a green solution to save energy.
Some features of Gradient contact center suite:
Web-based Agent Desktop and Audio Connectivity
Agents can work from the comfort of their home or office.
Allows you to control your cloud center remotely without having to visit the hosting premise. Provides full access to administration panels.
Provides access to a range of reports, which you can run from any mobile device, laptop or personal computer.
Backup and Security
Highly secure data centers in Atlanta and New York, delivering 24/7 service.
- Fully Web-based Controls
- Deployment of Your Call Center Within 24 Hours
- Inbound / Outbound
- Email Hosting
- Web Chat / Java and C# Web Services
- Integration With Your Existing Product